Jahan Hayitova is an Associate at GRATA International in Turkmenistan. She has more than 10 years of experience in the legal services market of Turkmenistan and extensive experience in the IT field. Over the past 5 years, Jahan has specialized in IT transactions and provided legal support services for projects of various levels for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
Jahan has extensive experience in intellectual property, information technology, and media law, which she can apply effectively in practice.
- Corporate law;
- Contract law;
- Data protection and Privacy;
- Customs law, international trade and WTO;
- Licences and Permits;
- Intellectual property;
- Industry and Trade;
- Technologies, media and telecommunications;
- 2022 – Institute of Vocational Education. Retraining "Jurisprudence" (Russia, Moscow);
- 2019 - Institute of Vocational Education. Advanced training under the program "Specialist of the contract department" (Russia, Moscow);
- 2010 - Bachelor in International Relations, International Turkmen-Turkish University (current Oguz Khan University of Engineering and Technology of Turkmenistan), Turkmenistan.