Eldar Ziatdinov is Counsel in the Moscow office of GRATA International. Eldar specializes in transfer pricing and Islamic finance.
Upon qualification, Eldar moved to Ernst & Young where he gained extensive experience in identifying tax risks. Не joined GRATA International from a Russian law firm, where he was a Head of Tax.
Eldar has extensive experience in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation and corporate tax consultation. He also has an extensive track record of successful challenging tax claims. Eldar regularly speaks at the Transfer Pricing seminars.
Eldar is the AAOIFI ‘Certified Shariah Advisor and Auditor (CSAA).
- Russian Islamic Institute, Islamic commercial law, 2020
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), Honours Degree in International Economy, 2007
- Saratov State Law Academy, Honours Degree in Law, 2004
- Best outsource consultant 2013 of the National Law Agency
- Winner of the All-Russians Tax Olympiad 2006 arranged by Pricewaterhouse Coopers