Mr Ziatdinov started his career in 2003. He progressed from advocate associate to the head of tax, at one of the largest law firms in Russia. In the department of corporate tax law for international audit firm Ernst & Young, he participated in tax audits of major Russian and foreign companies. Eldar has an extensive track record of successful challenging tax claims.
As an expert he regularly gives comments in leading journals, newspapers and periodicals dedicated to tax issues.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University), major in International Economy, diploma with honors
- Saratov State Law Academy, major in Law, diploma with honors
- “International Taxation” / Netherlands
- Best outsource consultant 2013 of the National Law Agency
- Winner of the All-Russians Tax Olympiad 2006 arranged by Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Transfer pricing
- Tax support in M&A and investment projects
- Tax consulting
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax burden reduction
- Tax audit