Diana is an Associate lawyer at the Frankfurt am Main Office and has more than 7 years of legal experience.
She has wide expertise in the field of infrastructure investment projects financed by the World Bank, EBRD and EIB. In the context of these projects, she was involved in complex international arbitration proceedings conducted in accordance with the UNCITRAL rules.
While her areas of interest are diverse, Diana applies her knowledge in providing legal advice to international companies on matters related to business law and corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, intellectual property, information technology and communications.
- Dispute Resolution (Domestic and International)
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Finance and securities
- Banking and finance
- Construction and infrastructure
- Legal support
- LL.M. in Business Law, State University of Moldova.
- Law degree, State University of Moldova.