Andrei Soukhomlinov focuses on real estate and construction and has over 20 years of experience advising international and Russian clients, including acting as a partner of the leading international law firms in Moscow. Andrei has experience working with international organizations and foreign states’ missions on a variety of issues, including such areas of international law as the law of international organizations and the law of international treaties.
Soukhomlinov advises on the purchase and lease of real estate, financing and refinancing of projects, structuring investment transactions, allocation of land plots for construction, construction permits and construction contracts.
- Real Estate and Construction;
- International Law.
Awards and Recognitions:
- listed among the best real estate lawyers in Russia by Best Lawyers 2015-2022;
- leading lawyer as to Chambers Europe 2014;
- listed in “Key Persons” according to Chambers UK 2012;
- leading lawyer as to The Legal 500 2009;
- recommended legal practitioner in corporate real estate and construction according to PLC Which Lawyer, 2009;
- leading lawyer as to Chambers Europe 2008;
- one of the first 100 leading Russian lawyers practicing in the area of real estate according to Commercial Real Estate magazine.
Education and Training:
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), the International Law Department;
- Cambridge University (UK), training course on International Construction Contracts;
- Euromoney Training (London), training seminar on Financing of Real Estate Projects.