Alexey Aksuk is a Senior Partner and the Head of Dispute Resolution practice at “Stepanov and Aksuk” Law Firm (Integrated office of GRATA International). He has an extensive experience in advising on corporate disputes and bankruptcy disputes. Alexey has a wide experience in representing Russian and foreign companies in arbitration courts and courts of General Jurisdiction. He has a considerable managerial experience in reorganisation (mergers) of law firms.
- Rostov State University, Faculty of Law.
- Professional development program “Productivity Enhancement. Organisation of legal business in the USA”, Canton, Georgia, USA.
- Alexey has been practising law since 1990.
- In 1995 Alexey became a lawyer.
- In 2007-2014 Alexey was a Managing Partner at the “Aksuk and Partners” Law Firm.
- In 2014, after merging with the “Eberg, Stepanov and Partners” Law Firm, Alexey became a Senior Partner at the “Stepanov, Aksuk and Partners” Law Firm.
Areas of legal practice:
- Representation of companies in various industries in litigation.
- Representation of clients' interests in corporate conflicts.
- Representation of creditors' interests in bankruptcy cases.
- Challenging debtors' transactions.
- Return of illegally withdrawn assets.
- Provision of legal support in the process of bidding during the bankruptcy assets sales.
- Provision of legal analysis of the risks of bankruptcy.