GRATA International law firm in Belarus is a customer- oriented service of high quality standards in business support. Our lawyers understand the tasks of the business environment and use their knowledge, experience and creativity to help our clients achieve their goals. We closely cooperate with local and international businesses, assist our customers in establishingnew contacts, which helps them succeed in their business. Versatile knowledge allows us to provide legal services in various sectors of the economy, including the ones that are of priority for Belarus, such as the information technology, pharmaceutical industry, agriculture and food industry, woodworking industry, transport and logistics, engineering, the banking and financial sector.
Our team possesses extensive experience in supporting investment projects, M&A deals, privatization, construction and real estate projects, startups, including the IT sphere. Our lawyers’ qualification allows comprehensively accompanying your business and offer prompt advising in various practice areas of law.
The Republic of Belarus (Minsk) has the following features for business:
- Strategically advantageous location: we are at the junction of the two global markets, the European (EU) and the Asian (EAEU) one.
- Direct access to markets of 5 EAEU countries (Belarus, Armenia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan) with the common customs territory, free circulation of goods (works, services), capital and workforce, unified technical regulating rules, unified sanitary, veterinary and phytosanitary standards.
- Skilled workforce: 90% of the population has higher, secondary or basic education.
- Strong research opportunities: the country has 115 research institutions.
- Developed logistics infrastructure: a wide network of roads, railways, air routes that connect the trans- European ransportation corridors in the North- South and the East-West direction.
- Competitive investment climate: Belarus is one of the top ten countries in the field of business-friendly reforms and the 37th country in the global ranking of the World Bank’s business environment.
- Preferential regimes: free economic zones, the Great Stone Industrial Park, the High-Tech Park, business in small cities, the Avgustovsky Canal special tourist and recreation park, special conditions for doing business in the Orsha District.
- Business guide dedicated to legal overview of investment opportunities in Belarus